Denial Definitions in English
- the act of refusing to comply (as with a request)
- the act of asserting that something alleged is not true
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that denies painful thoughts
- renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others
- a defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him
Video of the day
Atal Bihari Vajpayee responding to Sonia Gandhi
Tags: Denial meaning in hindi, Denial ka matalab hindi me, Hindi meaning
of Denial, Denial meaning dictionary. Denial
in Hindi. Translation and meaning of Denial in English and Hindi dictionary.
Provided by VocabCloud.com: a free online English to Hindi picture dictionary.