- प्रमुख नियम
- प्रमुक रीति
Principle Definitions in English
- a basic generalization that is accepted as true and that can be used as a basis for reasoning or conduct
- a rule or standard especially of good behavior
- a basic truth or law or assumption
- a rule or law concerning a natural phenomenon or the function of a complex system
- rule of personal conduct
- (law) an explanation of the fundamental reasons (especially an explanation of the working of some device in terms of laws of nature)
Principle Usage Examples:
13.6 Boltzmann superposition principle
The principle of the second best says the following.
The government accepted the idea in principle but allowed three days for such debates — not eight.
Do children really treat such pairs as synonyms and thus violate the principle of Contrast?
There are, incidentally, several opposing theories to the Anthropic Principle.
In principle I was quite prepared to oblige.
The first principle was put into effect in 1908.
Have you understood the principle of this law of physics?
He is a man of noble principles.
Video of the day
Live your Dream and Share your Passion
Tags: Principle meaning in hindi, Principle ka matalab hindi me, Hindi meaning
of Principle, Principle meaning dictionary. Principle
in Hindi. Translation and meaning of Principle in English and Hindi dictionary.
Provided by VocabCloud.com: a free online English to Hindi picture dictionary.